The following terms and conditions explain what rules govern your use of the Kids Help Phone site:
By using this site you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, your use of this site must be terminated immediately.
Kids Help Phone can change these terms and conditions at any time. By using this site you are agreeing to the posted changes. We recommend that you check back often to review the current version of these terms and conditions.
- The site is owned and operated by Kids Help Phone.
- Any and all content, including images, photos, logos, names icons data, graphics, photographs, audio, video, software, systems, processes, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other information contained on the site are proprietary to Kids Help Phone, its affiliates and/or third-party licensors.
- All rights reserved; no content may be modified, copied, reproduced, published, posted, transmitted, distributed, displayed, performed, used to create derivative works from, transferred or sold in any form without obtaining permission from Kids Help Phone.
External links from the Kids Help Phone site:
- Links to third party sites are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links you leave the Kids Help Phone site. Kids Help Phone does not control and is not responsible for these third-party sites or their content or availability.
- The existence of a link from the Kids Help Phone site to any organisation's site does not imply that the Kids Help Phone endorses the activities or views of that organisation.
- The Kids Help Phone logos are the trademarks of Kids Help Phone.
- The names, images and logos identifying Kids Help Phone or third parties and their products and services are the trademarks or other proprietary marks of Kids Help Phone and/or third parties, as applicable.
- Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark or other proprietary mark of the Kids Help Phone or any third party.
You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, false or misleading, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, conduct that involves the transmission of obscene or offensive material or the disruption of the normal flow of dialogue within this site.
SO FAR AS PERMISSABLE BY LAW, THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN, IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND ON AN 'AS AVAILABLE' BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR ENDORSEMENT MADE AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITEDTO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY OR ACCURACY.
SO FAR AS PERMISSABLE BY LAW, KIDS HELP PHONE DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR LOSS OF USE OF THIS SITE.
SO FAR AS PERMISSABLE BY LAW, KIDS HELP PHONE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OF THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR BUGS, OR THAT THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR RELIABLE.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Kids Help Phone harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, related to any violation of this Agreement by you, or resulting from your use of the BroTalk site.
If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any province or country in which these terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent to and within the jurisdiction in which that term and condition is illegal, invalid and unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws in the province of Ontario and laws of Canada applicable therein. Any disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
If you have any questions about the contents of this page, you can call us at 1-800-668-6868 and ask to speak with a counselling manager.